Yes, #tea is very good for health. Every sip of Darjeeling Tea helps you to stay healthy for being wealthy. All types of Darjeeling tea has health benefits which knowingly or unknowingly you enjoy while drinking Darjeeling teas. So, now you must be curious of what are the benefits you get from the cup you drink. Here are some health benefits mentioned below:
Benefits of Darjeeling Green Tea:
- It is loaded with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechin, which function as powerful antioxidants. These substances can reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage
- It increases fat burning and improves physical performance
- Antioxidants in Green Tea lower your risk of various types of cancer such as breast cancer, prostate cancer and colorectal cancer.
- It protect your brain in old age, lowering your risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- It lowers your risk of Type II Diabetes.
- It reduces your risk of Cardiovascular Disease.
Benefits of Oolong Tea:
- It boosts your metabolism, causing weight loss.
- This healing hot cuppa is known to revitalize your mental alertness and performance.
- The tea alkalizes the digestive tract, reducing inflammation in those with acid reflux and ulcer problems.
- Due to its high level of antioxidants, oolong tea can prevent hair loss and adds lustre to your hair.
- It prevents tooth decay as the production of acid and the growth of bacteria are both inhibited by oolong tea.
- Oolong can protect your bones and prevent osteoporosis as it contains magnesium and calcium in its leaves.
Benefits of Darjeeling Black Tea:
- A study funded by the Tea Trade Health Research Association suggests that black tea reduces plaque formation as well as restricts bacteria growth that promotes the formation of cavities and tooth decays.
- Studies show that the amino acid L-theanine found in black tea can help you relax and concentrate better. Black tea has also been shown to reduce levels of the stress hormone cortisol when consumed in moderate amounts on a regular basis.
- Black tea contains alkyl amine antigens that help boost our immune response. In addition it also contains tannins that have the ability to fight viruses and hence keep us protected from influenza, stomach flu and other such commonly found viruses in our everyday lives.
Benefits of Darjeeling White Tea:
White tea is made from the buds of Camellia sinensis which has the maximum level of antioxidant. This tea is also the least processed tea and hence has the highest antioxidant levels and health benefit.
- It has antioxidant and anti-aging properties which reduce the risk of premature aging.
- Research suggests that white tea is a potential anticancer, chemo preventive agent and its extract may induce apoptosis or cell death and may help in preventing new cell growth in lung cancer. It has anti-mutagenic properties as well.
- Result of a research study suggests that intake of white tea may provide relief to diabetic people from symptoms such as excessive thirst (polydipsia), decrease plasma glucose levels and increase insulin secretion.
- Studies suggest that intake of white tea may prevent adipogenesis, the process of formation of fat cells which helps the body to loose weight.
Apart from all these health benefits, tea also helps you reduce your stress level with giving you refreshment feel.
Laxmi Apr 07, 2017